Friday, January 4, 2013

well,

taken at the MCA, chicago, last august

as usual, like many other people, i made some new years resolutions. be more crafty, eat less dairy, tone down my etsy obsession (GOD IT'S HARD), and blog more. or at all! sadly, today, when i actually have some pictures taken and a post ready in my mind, i discovered that my cable to upload pictures from my camera has vanished! nowhere to be found. johnny cat is looking at me with a devilish look in his eyes, so he's probably hidden it under some piece of furniture somewhere. i've been meaning to buy a new, nicer camera for ages, so maybe this will be the push i needed. for now, just imagine the macarons, big-eyed dog photos, and felix the cat bathroom accessories i was going to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment