Saturday, July 13, 2013

 

blouse- Alloy
wedges- Urban Outfitters
 
this outfit contains no vintage or thrifted items, which I try not to do, but it just happens sometimes. what're ya gonna do, you know? this skirt was one of the best purchases I've made in ages. I've had it about two years now and I still wear it once every few weeks! coming from someone with 100 dresses, that's saying a lot. 
i'm so pale that you can't even see my the t-straps on my wedges here! sunshine sunshine go away, I am pale and wanna stay that way!
 
ok, sorry for the limerick (not really sorry!). here are some requisite pet photos from the past week.

 Betsy in the sun
 pretty little Dolly enjoying her freedom now that her heartworms are gone!
 sexy Johnny cat, lounging
 chipmunk Betsy
gorgeous dog models Sadie and Posey, aka my little sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment